Before you begin the search for your new home determine your needs and implement this step-by-step plan to make this process less stressful before you hit the streets. From choosing the type of home best suited to your needs up to the day of moving, this Buyer's Guide ensures an enjoyable experience. Throughout this document you may encounter words or phrases that you don't understand. To assist with a clear delivery of these words and phrases here is a solid Real Estate Terms Glossary for you to use.
The process of buying a home can become overwhelming. There are 5 important steps that must be carried out to ensure you make the right purchasing decision. Each step represents an equally important stage in the process.
- Determining Your Needs - Learn the in's and out's of mortgages. What are your different options? What is a pre-approved mortgage? Everyone wants your business, but it's up to you to look after your interests. Find your home today.
- Mortgages - Learn the in's and out's of mortgages. What are your different options? What is a pre-approved mortgage? Everyone wants your business, but it's up to you to look after your interests.
- The Offer - Congratulations! You've found the perfect home. But, this can be the most stressful part of your buying experience. Read about the eight basic elements, the various offer strategies and discuss with your Coldwell Banker Premier Associate.
- Closing - Closing day is here. Who's involved, and exactly what goes on? Relax, all of these details are outlined right here for you to read. Your CBP agent and your lawyer will give you the details on steps and timing.
- Moving In - What to expect on moving day? Reduce costs, a moving checklist and calendar, make your move worry free by following these simple steps.
Proceed to Step 1